Sunday, March 4, 2012

My sister's shower

My youngest sister, Caitlin, had her baby shower today.


She's due in a month with a baby boy.



Her mother-in-law made the adorable centerpieces...


Both the babies came, despite some hesitation on my part, but it ended up not being too crazy.


Luke sat in a high chair for almost two hours(!), which helped a lot. Clara, meanwhile, ran around the party like a crazy woman, climbing into the laps of people neither she nor I knew.


She helped open some presents...


Talked on the mic...


Hid in the presents...




And had some diet pepsi...


Just kidding! I hope.

What she did have was some cake...






It was a huge shower, which meant tons of presents...




Including paintings that I did for her nursery, which match her bedding...

Once Luke got down from his high chair, he was off and running too...


I really don't remember him standing still like this...


There were lots of balloons, which make my kids very, very happy...

Except when they let go of them, which is about every five minutes...


And what's with my kids and mics? Definitely taking after their father...


It was a fun shower, and a very quick trip. We head home bright and early tomorrow.

We'll be back soon, though, when Aunt Caitie has her baby and three cousins become four. Here's one last cousin pic before that happens...


2 comments:

Sew said...

She looks great for having one month left!

Great pics! I can't believe Luke stayed in the chair for almost 2 hours! Crazy!

Julie said...

adorable kids!