Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend pictures

Since I gave up Facebook for Lent, I need somewhere to post all my photos! So this blog is as good a place as any :)

Here are some shots from our trip to Raleigh yesterday. We got to visit with Ryan's grandparents and aunt who were in town visiting. And, of course, we got to see his parents and sisters and their families, including seeing baby Matthew for the second time! And it also happened to be Auntie Ashley's birthday, which we were excited to be there for.

Clara and Luke absolutely love all their relatives and feel right at home at Grandma and Grandpa's house!

Luke playing with his great-grandmother

This girl loves sunglasses. And her auntie :)

Clara with her great-grandmother and great aunt

Clara and Aunt Cokie

Clara with her great-grandparents
Clara helping Auntie Ashley blow out her birthday candles
Luke's new obsession is being outside. "Outside! Outside!" is all I hear sometimes


Getting some comfort from her aunt on the "scary" swing
Lukie had no problem climbing all over the playground

The birthday girl with two of her nephews

Clara loves Uncle Adam


Four generations of Nobles men

Grandpa Nobles with his newest great-grandchild, Matthew
Jon showing off his electrified sand (I think I have that right?)


Auntie Ashley with her nieces and nephews

And two of my favorites at the end... Lukie going down the big slide, all by himself (for the most part)


And my girl... Some of my favorite smiles I've captured of hers are on swings.

2 comments:

Little JoAnn said...

I love these. Good idea for great pics...the swing!!

You have a beautiful extended family.

LifeHopes said...

I could eat these kids RIGHT UP!!!! Seriously!!!!