Thursday, November 10, 2011

Clara in action

I absolutely love having a video camera on my phone again. Here are a few recent videos of Clara...

First, here she is counting to ten, which is something she and her daddy have been working on whenever he changes her diaper. I can't get enough of her little voice trying to say the numbers! 



Here she is dancing to her recent favorite show, Yo Gabba Gabba! Or, as she likes to call it, Gabba. She's loved it ever since we saw the live show in person. (And bonus points to the person who spots the nebulizer tube being used as a toy ;) )



And here she is being woken up from her nap by her best buddy, E. Just look at how excited they both are to see each other! True baby love :)

5 comments:

Faith said...

Oh my goodness, she is just too much! And I love those moves:)!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

She's adorable! Thanks for the videos! The pictures help, but the videos really bring out her true personality. She's a DOLL!!!

Sew said...

cute!!!!

Jenny said...

So adorable how E woke her up! Love it!

Hebrews 11:1 said...

TOO CUTE!!! I could watch those all day.