Friday, August 19, 2011

So I do torture my kids...

I said in my last post that I wasn't actually trying to torture my kids with the mall fountains, that they did kind of like them. Well, I shouldn't imply I don't ever torture them. Because I do.

Case in point...

Sometimes Lukie and I go together to get Clara when she wakes up from her nap (sometimes Lukie does it alone, but he'd really rather I be there to change her diaper). And sometimes I put Luke in her crib with her. 

Clara's usually not too hot on the idea...

Guess which one likes this and which one doesn't

But it always has potential for some great pictures. And isn't that what it's all about?

Clara, mid-jump

Ok, I'm free. Let me try to break you out.

With Clara's blinds up, I noticed some great light. So the quick crib shots turned into a mini-photo shoot.

You'd rather I not eat this carpet fuzz? Yum!

The many faces of Luke, aka Bruisy Face

I threw this in just to show how 99% of my photos turn out

So because the sibling crib torture wasn't enough, nor was the impromptu photo shoot (which is always a kid fave), I decide to put Clara in her hamper...

Are you serious, Mom?

What? Let this bother me? A hamper's like my second home.

Clara was unrattled. So what's a mother to do? She puts her other baby in, of course...


And it was going quite well until...

Cute, even when they're fighting

...the quarters got a bit cramped. 

And on that note... we went about our business as a normal family. You know, like getting Clara that bottle she'd been asking for.

My poor kids.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!

barbie said...

Love it!! Your pics are just great!! Everytime you take pics it makes me salivate!!! :)

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!!

Leila@LittleCatholicBubble said...

Sooo cute! I want a picture post every day!!!

All in His Perfect Timing said...

I love it! Until I have kids, this is kind of what I do to my cats. LOL

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

Your picture journaling is so precious and your photos are amazing. I can see why Kaitlin bought a new camera to match yours...I'm getting camera envy! :)

Amy @ This Cross I Embrace said...

It kind of makes me want to have my sister (the photographer, and artist of the family) around 24-7 to capture stuff like this in the future. Hopefully.